lavatories/faucets

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives lavatories/faucets

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am searching for parts for the following: A two valve side mounted faucet with 4 1/2 centers, or two stems to replace the ones I have. Obviously the faucet is old (probably 40s or 50s) Any advice as to which companies I should go to?

Participant

: I am searching for parts for the following: A two valve side mounted faucet with 4 1/2 centers, or two stems to replace the ones I have. Obviously the faucet is old (probably 40s or 50s) Any advice as to which companies I should go to?:you might try one of the two companies listed..Creed or Star. Both of these companies offer a wide range of replacement parts and catologs to identify them.That is of course if you cannot go to the original manufacturer.

Participant

: I am searching for parts for the following: A two valve side mounted faucet with 4 1/2 centers, or two stems to replace the ones I have. Obviously the faucet is old (probably 40s or 50s) Any advice as to which companies I should go to?:you might try one of the two companies listed..Creed or Star. Both of these companies offer a wide range of replacement parts and catologs to identify them.That is of course if you cannot go to the original manufacturer.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This