Device Under Sink

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Device Under Sink

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #280824

      I am looking for the english name of the device beneath the sink that crushes to pieces the food/stuff that goes down the water. And how it works and how much it costs. It does not exist in France.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This