Water pouring into lower ground area.

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Water pouring into lower ground area.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

my house I have owned for ten years,suddenly takes in water,two things happen about the same time ,my problem started,a house was built on the high side of us,council put on sewarage.Bottom part of house,is partly under ground.HELP.

Participant

First thing to do is check to see if the new house roof discharges water onto the ground where it will flow toward your house. If yes, talk with your neighbors about diverting this flow. If they say no then try an inexpensive surface drainage system along this side of the house to divert surface water away from your house. As a last-ditch effort you may have to construct surface and subsurface drainage to protect your house from water intrusion, but this is expensive so make this the last resort.: my house I have owned for ten years,suddenly takes in water,two things happen about the same time ,my problem started,a house was built on the high side of us,council put on sewarage.Bottom part of house,is partly under ground.HELP.

Participant

: my house I have owned for ten years,suddenly takes in water,two things happen about the same time ,my problem started,a house was built on the high side of us,council put on sewarage.Bottom part of house,is partly under ground.HELP.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This