crane kitchen sink

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing crane kitchen sink

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

i need a faucet to fit an old crane kitchen queen sink.it needs seperate valves and a low rise 10″-12″ spout. the valves mount on a 45 degree angle on the backsplash.the spout come out of the back of the backslash aganst the wall . any help greatly appreciated.

Participant

although complete faucets for the Crane kitchen queen sink are no longer available many of the original parts are. What is the problem with the original faucet?

Scott http://www.plumbingpartsdepot.com

Participant

the spout is leaking where it swivles and there is some sort of epoxy actually holding the spout to the sink ,i guess the nut beneath the sink is gone or broken. the finish on the spout is in bad shape.I am using kolher valves for the supplies and they are fine, i just need a spout that looks and works betternd will actually bolt down to the sink.

Participant

The spout on the orignal faucet is in bad shape .It leaks at the swivel point and the whole spout is attached to the sink with some sort of epoxy.I guess the nut under the sink broke at some point. The finish on the spout is in bad shape and there is no airator on the end of the spout.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This