Replacing Bathroom – Soapholder tile

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Replacing Bathroom – Soapholder tile

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

How do I go about replacing a bathroom tile without creating a catastrophe – Its the Soapholder tile.

: How do I go about replacing a bathroom tile without creating a catastrophe – : Its the Soapholder tile.the best way to go about it is to get a stanley knife, and remove all the grout between the tile you want to remove, and the tiles touching it on all sides, remove the grout right the way back to the wall under the tiles. Once all the grout is removed you can chip away at the broken tile and remove it all. Now glue the new tile in, you may need tape to hold it in place till the glue sets, once the glue has set, then regrout (24hrs is best). the reason for removing all the grout is if you dont, any cracks you make in the rubbish tile will flow through the grout, and into the tile beside it

How do I repair cracked grout in a shower? Is this something that has to be maintained periodically?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This