plumbing license

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives plumbing license

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Ive worked for the federal government for 15 years as a plumber,in that time I have never had to be licensed.I have many certifications (backflow,fire systems,etc.).Presently Im comptemplating getting some kind of plumbing license. My question is this,will any of this experience count,and what procedure does it take to get a license in Northwest Fl.(Okaloosa county)

Participant

: Ive worked for the federal government for 15 years as a plumber,in that time I have never had to be licensed.I have many certifications (backflow,fire systems,etc.).Presently Im comptemplating getting some kind of plumbing license. My question is this,will any of this experience count,and what procedure does it take to get a license in Northwest Fl.(Okaloosa county)

Participant

: What do I have to do to get a license and where do I go to take it? How much does it cost if anything and does it require that you work in plumbing for so many years before you can take it?

Participant

: : What do I have to do to get a license and where do I go to take it? How much does it cost if anything and does it require that you work in plumbing for so many years before you can take it?

Participant

WOULD LIKE TO VIEW COPY OF CURRENT LIC. ON FILE AT THE BUILDING DEPT.

Participant

Participant

Participant

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This