dishwasher water blades not spinning

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives dishwasher water blades not spinning

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

my diswasher isnt working properly. my husband checked the inlet water supply – its okay. he checked the inlet water screen – its not clogged. Problem: the water going up the middle spindele is not forceful enough to turn the water blades. Any other suggestions on what we could check before we change the water pump. My dishwasher is 19 years old – White Westinghouse.

Participant

: my diswasher isnt working properly. my husband checked the inlet water supply – its okay. he checked the inlet water screen – its not clogged. Problem: the water going up the middle spindele is not forceful enough to turn the water blades. Any other suggestions on what we could check before we change the water pump. My dishwasher is 19 years old – White Westinghouse.Check this site ………. it is a dedicated white goods site and you may find your answer………good luck.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This