Well pump will not shut off

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Well pump will not shut off

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have a Simer above ground pump mounted on an accumulator tank which supplies water to the house. The pumnp will not shut off. I have replaced the pressure switch. The water pressure in the house appears normal. I have shut off the water into the house at the output of the pump, and the pump still will not shut off.Any thoughts?

Check the connection to the switch to see if it is blocked with rust or debris: : I have a Simer above ground pump mounted on an accumulator tank which supplies water to the house. : The pumnp will not shut off. I have replaced the : pressure switch. The water pressure in the house appears normal. I have shut off the water into the house at the output of the pump, and the pump still will not shut off.: Any thoughts?

: : I have a Simer above ground pump mounted on an accumulator tank which supplies water to the house. : The pumnp will not shut off. I have replaced the : pressure switch. The water pressure in the house appears normal. I have shut off the water into the house at the output of the pump, and the pump still will not shut off.: Any thoughts?

: : I have a Simer above ground pump mounted on an accumulator tank which supplies water to the house. : The pumnp will not shut off. I have replaced the : pressure switch. The water pressure in the house appears normal. I have shut off the water into the house at the output of the pump, and the pump still will not shut off.: Any thoughts?

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This