Pressure Tank

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Pressure Tank

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

This morning I removed the pressure switch for the pressure tank and cleaned out the small pipe leading to the switch. It was clogged and causing the water to slow and stop, then start again (about a five minute cycle). NOW, the swith comes on and every few seconds. The water pressure comes and goes but never stops. I am on a well system. Did I screw something up. Can I do anything so the switch dosnt come on every few seconds? THANKS!

Participant

: This morning I removed the pressure switch for the pressure tank : and cleaned out the small pipe leading to the switch. It was clogged : and causing the water to slow and stop, then start again (about a five : minute cycle). NOW, the swith comes on and every few seconds. The water : pressure comes and goes but never stops. I am on a well system. : Did I screw something up. Can I do anything so the switch dosnt come on : every few seconds? THANKS!you need to get a head of air back in the tank. either by completely draining or add air with air tank or compressor

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This