Drain on sink

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Drain on sink

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

How do I fix the leak between the sink and the gasket where the drain connects to the sink. I have looked at it and the it seems that the only way to get to this is to take out the ring around the drain catch in the sink itself, But I dont want to dammage the sink. Is there another way to change this gasket or stop this leak?

Participant

I dont usually try to fix the leak. I replace the drain fitting.: How do I fix the leak between the sink and the gasket where the drain connects to the sink. I have looked at it and the it seems that the only way to get to this is to take out the ring around the drain catch in the sink itself, But I dont want to dammage the sink. Is there another way to change this gasket or stop this leak?

Participant

: I dont usually try to fix the leak. I replace the drain fitting.: : How do I fix the leak between the sink and the gasket where the drain connects to the sink. I have looked at it and the it seems that the only way to get to this is to take out the ring around the drain catch in the sink itself, But I dont want to dammage the sink. Is there another way to change this gasket or stop this leak?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This