Greasy grit from dishwasher.

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Greasy grit from dishwasher.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Every time I use my dishwasher it leaves gritty stuff stuck to everything on the top shelf. Its a Magic-Chef. The pump has been replaced and it still does the same thing. The service person doesnt have a clue whats causing it. No one else in the neighborhood has this problem. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks.

Participant

: Every time I use my dishwasher it leaves gritty stuff stuck to everything on the top shelf. Its a Magic-Chef. The pump has been replaced and it still does the same thing. The service person doesnt have a clue whats causing it. No one else in the neighborhood has this problem. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks.1. is water hot enough, at least 135 degrees or more 2. try a different soap

Participant

: : Every time I use my dishwasher it leaves gritty stuff stuck to everything on the top shelf. Its a Magic-Chef. The pump has been replaced and it still does the same thing. The service person doesnt have a clue whats causing it. No one else in the neighborhood has this problem. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks.: 1. is water hot enough, at least 135 degrees or more : 2. try a different soapThanks BLM189 but the water temp is around 150 degrees and Ive tried every soap on the market.

Participant

: : : : Every time I use my dishwasher it leaves gritty stuff stuck to everything on the top shelf. Its a Magic-Chef. The pump has been replaced and it still does the same thing. The service person doesnt have a clue whats causing it. No one else in the neighborhood has this problem. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks.: : 1. is water hot enough, at least 135 degrees or more : : 2. try a different soap: Thanks BLM189 but the water temp is around 150 degrees and Ive tried every soap on the market. another shot at it: the white plastic dip tube in some hot water heaters have been comming apart, usually shows up when areators on faucets get plugged. have you checked the finnish (paint) carefully on the inside of the dishwasher walls and racks to see if it is flakeing off.

Participant

: : : : : : Every time I use my dishwasher it leaves gritty stuff stuck to everything on the top shelf. Its a Magic-Chef. The pump has been replaced and it still does the same thing. The service person doesnt have a clue whats causing it. No one else in the neighborhood has this problem. PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks.: : : 1. is water hot enough, at least 135 degrees or more : : : 2. try a different soap: : Thanks BLM189 but the water temp is around 150 degrees and Ive tried every soap on the market. : another shot at it: : the white plastic dip tube in some hot water heaters : have been comming apart, usually shows up when areators : on faucets get plugged. : have you checked the finnish (paint) carefully : on the inside of the dishwasher walls and racks : to see if it is flakeing off.The dishwasher has been doing this from day one. The hot water heater is new. The stuff is like dried on grease. It has to be scraped off.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This