Mor Flo Hot Water Heater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Mor Flo Hot Water Heater

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Since Mor Flo has gone out of business I am looking for a hot water heater replacement. Does anyone have any idea where to find a Mor Flo replacement? Yhank You, Bonnie

I just installed a new Mor-Flo Gas Water heater, however, I was not inpressed with the quality of this unit as 2 of the three threaded ports had imperfect threads causing leaks upon installation. Im curious as to why you specifically want a Mor-Flo brand? A water heater is a water heater as long as its AGA and UL approved. Go to a Home Builders Discount store (Lowes, Home Depot, Builders square, etc and get a XX gallon of the same fuel (electric, gas, propane) and get on with the replacement. DO NOT FORGET TO PURGE THE TANK OF AIR BEFORE TURNING IN THE HEAT! Merry Christmas

:We have just sold our condo in Ponte Vedra Bch Fl and our hot water heater is missing the small plate that gose over the electrical wires, there are two plates Iam looking for the plate that is closes to the edge of the unit.this replacement is being requested by the new owners before we close on the 26th of July.If anyone can ofer some help I will have the plate federal express to me Thank you very much!!! : Yhank You, : Bonnie

:We have just sold our condo in Ponte Vedra Bch Fl and our hot water heater is missing the small plate that gose over the electrical wires, there are two plates Iam looking for the plate that is closes to the edge of the unit.this replacement is being requested by the new owners before we close on the 26th of July.If anyone can ofer some help I will have the plate federal express to me Thank you very much!!!

In response to Mor-Flo products. I have just purchased a condominium built in 1989. As soon as I moved in I was informed by the neighbor that all the townhouses had their original Mor-Flo heating systems replaced. Apparently the Mor-Flo American Integra system Model PVVN463SV was proved to be unsafe as well as unsatisfactory in quality. Venting concerns as well as reliability were key factors in these units being replaced in under ten years. Presently as I type my burner light has once again been exstinguished and I am without hot water this evening. I dont have the money to replace this piece of garbage but I will warn all about purchasing any type of Mor-Flo product. They are junk…stay away from them…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This