PVX Pipe replacement

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives PVX Pipe replacement

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I presently have gray PVX piping in my home and was told by a repair man that this pipe should be replaced. I was also told there is an 800 number I can call to coordinate this replacement at zero cost to me. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Participant

1-800-356-3496 And it is not PVX,it is PB tubing. Beses the gray tubing in the house, you probably also have the blue pipe from the meter to the house. It is the same material and just as bad.: I presently have gray PVX piping in my home and was told by a repair man that this pipe should be replaced. I was also told there is an 800 number I can call to coordinate this replacement at zero cost to me. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Participant

: 1-800-356-3496 And it is not PVX,it is PB tubing. Beses the gray tubing in the house, you probably also have the blue pipe from the meter to the house. It is the same material and just as bad. Keep the repair bills for the leaks you have already fixed, and submit them with the claim for the repiping.: : I presently have gray PVX piping in my home and was told by a repair man that this pipe should be replaced. I was also told there is an 800 number I can call to coordinate this replacement at zero cost to me. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This