temperature and pressure releaf valve

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives temperature and pressure releaf valve

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

just replaced the pressure valve because it was leaking, after three new valves , lowering the water pressure and turning off the gas the valve still has a leak. water heater is Bradford White and is 2 years old.. Help!

: just replaced the pressure valve because it was leaking, after three new valves , lowering the water pressure and turning off the gas the valve still has a leak. water heater is Bradford White and is 2 years old.. Help!I am going through a similar problem. I have a Mor-flo gas water heater. It was leaking from the pressur relief valve. I replaced two valves and then the water pressure regulator (set at 50#). It still leaked. I got the store to replace the tank and the new one is leaking. The guy at the store told me that because the valves are on the side of the tank they are more sensitive and they tend to leak. Since I have never seen or heard of a tank doing this I didnt believe it so I got the new tank. Well, there must be some truth to what he says, because mine leaks. I believe there has to be a solution to this annoying problem so I will keep looking.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This