cost for home plumbing system needed

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives cost for home plumbing system needed

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I need a rough estimate on how much it would cost to put in plumbing facilities (i.e. sewage, water pipes, etc.) for a 2152 sq. ft. house with a master bathroom, regular bathroom, washer and dryer room, two spouts on the outside of the house, and a kitchen which are the only water accessable areas. House has an upstairs and a main level floor. Just a rough estimate.

Participant

: I need a rough estimate on how much it would cost to put in plumbing facilities (i.e. sewage, water pipes, etc.) for a 2152 sq. ft. : house with a master bathroom, regular bathroom, washer and dryer room, two spouts on the outside of the house, and a kitchen which are the only : water accessable areas. House has an upstairs and a main level floor. Just a rough estimate.$2500.00 to $25000.00 to many variables to give you a real price.DISCLAIMERAll advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed plumber with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This