Dishwasher GE potscrubber1200

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Dishwasher GE potscrubber1200

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My dishwasher all of a sudden doesnt act like it has any water pressure. The upper spray arm doesnt spray or spin and the lower sprayer doesnt go all the way up like it should and the spray is next to nothing. I have never worked on a dishwasher before so I really have no idea of how they work. I have worked on my other appliances in the past but this is my first dishwasher ever.

Participant

My dishwasher water line runs under the kitchen sink and connects to the line to the kitchen sink faucet. Is there good pressure at the kitchen sink? If not, is the valve all the way open? Is the water line to the dishwasher bent/crimped to prevent full flow? Is the water line plugged? Is there an inline filter which may be partially plug? I have found that GEs 800 number to be very helpful in repairing GE appliances. The number is usually found in the yellow pages. Good Luck vhh: My dishwasher all of a sudden doesnt act like it has : any water pressure. The upper spray arm doesnt spray : or spin and the lower sprayer doesnt go all the way : up like it should and the spray is next to nothing. I : have never worked on a dishwasher before so I really : have no idea of how they work. I have worked on my other : appliances in the past but this is my first dishwasher : ever.

Participant

I have the exact same problem. You need to replace the pump impeller. I am searching the web to find out if I can get to the impeller from inside the dishwasher or do I have to approach it from underneath. Have you had yours repaired yet? Send me a note and let me know how you made out. My dishwasher, a GE, is about 13 years old. Yours???

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This