Blueprint on shower system

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Blueprint on shower system

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I would like to request a copy or a blueprint, if any, of the process on how a shower plumbing works i.e. cold and hot water mixing to acceptable temperature, illustration on which pipe the water runs and also the draining system. Please do e-mail or send me copy of the entire process. I appreciate your time and consideration for this matter. Thank you.

Participant

: I would like to request a copy or a blueprint, if any, of the process on how a shower plumbing works i.e. cold and hot water mixing to : acceptable temperature, illustration on which pipe the water runs and also the draining system. : Please do e-mail or send me copy of the entire process. : I appreciate your time and consideration for this matter. Thank you.

Participant

: I would like to request a copy or a blueprint, if any, of the process on how a shower plumbing works i.e. cold and hot water mixing to : acceptable temperature, illustration on which pipe the water runs and also the draining system. : Please do e-mail or send me copy of the entire process. : I appreciate your time and consideration for this matter. Thank you.

Participant

: : I would like to request a copy or a blueprint, if any, of the process on how a shower plumbing works i.e. cold and hot water mixing to : : acceptable temperature, illustration on which pipe the water runs and also the draining system. : : Please do e-mail or send me copy of the entire process. : : I appreciate your time and consideration for this matter. Thank you.

Participant

: : I would like to request a copy or a blueprint, if any, of the process on how a shower plumbing works i.e. cold and hot water mixing to : : acceptable temperature, illustration on which pipe the water runs and also the draining system. : : Please do e-mail or send me copy of the entire process. : : I appreciate your time and consideration for this matter. Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This