Test

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Im looking for a class to help my husband pass the Journeymans exam this spring. We live in Minnesota any information would be most useful. Thank you

Participant

Lu:–Most School Districts have adult education courses dealing with the Trades. However your schedule and theirs may not be such to do you any good by Spring. If your Husband has all the other requirements needed to take the test, I would advise him to sign up for a Test Preparation course just prior to the test date. If Minn. is at all like Florida in the testing procedures, it is almost a necessity to take this type of course if you want a good chance to pass. These types of schools are expensive but tax deductable..they supply all reference material and books that will be needed to pass the test. They will cover test questions used on recent tests from your area. They will help your husband with being able to locate the information when it is needed. Lots of luck………Bud…

Participant

: Im looking for a class to help my husband pass the Journeymans exam this spring. We live in Minnesota any information would be most useful. Thank youbungie <---- dumb Aussie plumber. Please explain a Journeymans license. Is it a restricted one ???

Participant

bungie:–A Journeyman License is granted after the completion of an aprenticeship and successful completion of a skills test. It does not allow for Contracting (Which requires a Masters License) As for your statement re: dumb Aussies….I for one think it takes great knowledge for you and your fellow Aussies to have mastered living there and not falling off the World….Bud.

Participant

: Im looking for a class to help my husband pass the Journeymans exam this spring. We live in Minnesota any information would be most useful. Thank you

Participant

My husband is studying the test for his journeyman license. We live in northern california what classes or books will help him pass the test?

Participant

: Do you know of an author Michael Holtz book is a good book to refer to for the electrical test?

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This