Master Plumber Exam, Florida

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Master Plumber Exam, Florida

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I have over 10 years of plumbing experience and want to take the master plumbers exam in Florida. Need question bank to practice on, any suggestions?

: Paul:–Unless you are a truly remarkable human being, I suggest that you go to one of the bigger Construction License Preparation seminars like Scottys School. The test you will be taking here in Florida has relatively little to do with the nuts and bolts of Plumbing. This test is on subjects..Workers Comp..Social Security..Taxes lein laws..OSHA..Insurance etc. etc. It is more a bussiness administration and a thorough financial resposibility check. This is an open book exam, and if you have the books and know where to find the answers, youll have little problem in passing the test. Try to wade through this grueling test without being tutored and you will wish you had taken the test prep course. : Lots of luck..Bud

Paul:–Unless you are a truly remarkable human being, I suggest that you go to one of the bigger Construction License Preparation seminars like Scottys School. The test you will be taking here in Florida has relatively little to do with the nuts and bolts of Plumbing. This test is on subjects..Workers Comp..Social Security..Taxes lein laws..OSHA..Insurance etc. etc. It is more a bussiness administration and a thorough financial resposibility check. This is an open book exam, and if you have the books and know where to find the answers, youll have little problem in passing the test. Try to wade through this grueling test without being tutored and you will wish you had taken the test prep course. Lots of luck..Bud

Need question bank to practice on, any suggestions?IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION WHERE I CAN INQUIRE AN APPLICATION FOR DELAWARE THAT WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This