Installing a Pump on Water Well

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Installing a Pump on Water Well

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Have just purchased a home, and the previous owners took the pump from the well. All that is left are the wires. I have no clue on how to install a well pump, much less find out if the wiring is any good. Can you help me out by sending some info? Thanks a lot.

Avatar photoChristopher Stephenson
        Participant

: Have just purchased a home, and the previous owners took the pump from the well. All that is left are the wires. I have no clue on how to install a well pump, much less find out if the wiring is any good. Can you help me out by sending some info? Thanks a lot.

Avatar photoChristopher Stephenson
          Participant

You need a circuit tester to see if circuit has power to it. Hopefully the breaker is turned off. Check your panel and see if the pump circuit is labeled. When you go to buy the pump it will have instructions on how to hook it up. Hopefully all your piping is in tack. If it had plastic pipe you will need to buy a male fitting to go into the reciever and a coupling and pipe glue! Good luck.: Have just purchased a home, and the previous owners took the pump from the well. All that is left are the wires. I have no clue on how to install a well pump, much less find out if the wiring is any good. Can you help me out by sending some info? Thanks a lot.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This