Leaking Showers

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Leaking Showers

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 25 years, 2 months ago by Avatar photoCol Price Plumbing Services.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Must I continue to quote to tear up floor and lower wall tiles in leaking showers to fit a metal or flex style tray or is there a reliable surface treatment method available nowadays. I must save my clients this huge expense.

Avatar photoCol Price Plumbing Services
        Participant

: Must I continue to quote to tear up floor and lower wall tiles in leaking showers to fit a metal or flex style tray or is there a reliable surface treatment method available nowadays. I must save my clients this huge expense.Col, Get your customer to check their insurance policy, most household policys help with the cost of damage and repair of the damage you creat to repair the problem. There is a liquid to apply over tiles to seal them, but if there are even the slightest crack it will fail……. sorry but eh only way to fix it is to pull it up and fit a new tray.DISCLAIMERAll advice is given with-out seeing the job, and hence all advice MUST be taken as advice with limited knowledge on the exact situation. NO responsibility can or will be taken. And yes, I am a licensed plumber with my own business in Brisbane Australia

Avatar photoCol Price Plumbing Services
          Participant

: Must I continue to quote to tear up floor and lower wall tiles in leaking showers to fit a metal or flex style tray or is there a reliable surface treatment method available nowadays. I must save my clients this huge expense.Colin, I am a plumber myself, check out the web site. http://www.aprilshowers.net you may find your answer.Impregnators are not long term, some work for a minmum time, most dont work at all.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This