Short Bathtubs

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Short Bathtubs

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I am looking for a bathtub/showerstall combo that is only 48 long and no more than 34 wide. Perhaps a soaking tub? Thanks

Participant

: I am looking for a bathtub/showerstall combo that is only 48 long and no more than 34 wide. Perhaps a soaking tub? ThanksLinda, I happen to be in seach of almost an identical item. Ive been searching the web for weeks with absolutely no luck. Been contimplating designing something on my own, maybe out of plywood and ceramic tile(???). Please email me if you are sucessful in your search.

Participant

: I am looking for a bathtub/showerstall combo that is only 48 long and no more than 34 wide. Perhaps a soaking tub? Thanks

Participant

: : I am looking for a bathtub/showerstall combo that is only 48 long and no more than 34 wide. Perhaps a soaking tub? Thanks: Linda, : I happen to be in seach of almost an identical item. Ive been searching the web for weeks with absolutely no luck. Been contimplating designing something on my own, maybe out of plywood and ceramic tile(???). Please email me if you are sucessful in your search.Check out the Kohler website, under bathtubs, in the products section. Specify under 5ft. They have a couple you could probably add a shower and ringed curtain.

Participant

I am looking for a bathtub with jets that is 60 long and ONLY 30 wide.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This