Aquaglass Shower Enclosure for sale.

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Aquaglass Shower Enclosure for sale.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have an AquaGlass shower enclosure that doesnt fit in my bathroom so now I have to sell it. does anyone out there know of a good place to post something like that for sale. Its brand new and I will sacrifice it for half of what I paid for it. Dimensions D-37in H-74 1/2in W-47 1/2in Retail $700 your for $350 OBO.

Participant

Put an ad in the local paper. The transportation costs would be prohibitive and the track record for undamged shipping, even with the mfgrs. protection is very poor. You will be fortunate to receive more than $200.00 for it.: I have an AquaGlass shower enclosure that doesnt fit in my bathroom so now I have to sell it. does : anyone out there know of a good place to post something like that for sale. Its brand new and I will : sacrifice it for half of what I paid for it. Dimensions D-37in H-74 1/2in W-47 1/2in Retail $700 your for $350 OBO.

Participant

: Put an ad in the local paper. The transportation costs would be prohibitive and the track record for undamged shipping, even with the mfgrs. protection is very poor. You will be fortunate to receive more than $200.00 for it.: : I have an AquaGlass shower enclosure that doesnt fit in my bathroom so now I have to sell it. does : : anyone out there know of a good place to post something like that for sale. Its brand new and I will : : sacrifice it for half of what I paid for it. Dimensions D-37in H-74 1/2in W-47 1/2in Retail $700 your for $350 OBO.Thanks for the advice HJ. I appreciate it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This