Septic Systems –

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Septic Systems –

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Help.. I have just moved into a house that has a septic system. As I have never lived in a house with one before can anyone tell me where I should look to find out what type of system I have and how best to maintain it.

Participant

Try http://www.rooter.com, or just try search engine septic systems good luck: Help.. I have just moved into a house that has a septic system. As I have never lived in a : house with one before can anyone tell me where I should look to find out what type of system I have and how best to maintain it.

Participant

septic leachout systems can usally be spotted by looking in the yard where the grass is greenest. in my area they are made with a catch basin and clay tile layed out in a rectangular pattern below the frost line. carefully digging down should expose the pipe. does your city require that plans be filed when the system was put in? if its working okay i wouldnt worry too much. do you have the option to hook up to the city sanitary? some areas have catchbasin cleanout contractors

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This