Home Heating with hot water

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Home Heating with hot water

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Are there any inwall fan heaters that get their heat from hot water. I am building a home and would like to explore hot water heating. Any info would be appreciated.

Participant

Try here

Participant
            Participant

: Try here I just found this while searching for this same subject. I was at a fair here in Washington st. last week end and found a booth that was selling this type of systm. I havent been able to find any good info for do it yourselfers, all I can find are commercial systems for sale. I would love to put this in my house but not for 12-15k that they want. Have I found someone here that knows something about home heating with hot water systems? Please email, Brett (thanks)

Participant

: Are there any inwall fan heaters that get their heat from hot water. I am building a home and would like to explore hot water heating. Any info would be appreciated.Did you ever get a response on this item??

Participant

I have bought a home with hot water heating. The system is about 40 years old but in great shape. Looking for some general maintenance information. Dont have a clue about it. Thanks, Nando

Participant

: Are there any inwall fan heaters that get their heat from hot water. I am building a home and would like to explore hot water heating. Any info would be appreciated.

Participant

I would Like information on in floor hot water heating

Participant

: I would Like information on in floor hot water heating

Participant

: I would Like information on heating with hot water. I have aa large old house with tall ceilings. I recently put in a Reem system ( propane) and its costing $200 every two weeks. What are some alternatives. I cant afford this and we are freezing.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This