shower diverter

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing shower diverter

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • #273630
      Avatar photoAnonymous

        I have a 15 year old Moentrol shower and bath faucet with built-in diverter. Attached to the water spigot for the bath is a separate hose and associated diverter. To make everything work properly required a third in-line diverter valve be placed between the shower head and the water connection coming out of the wall. I have been using a compact chrome plated plastic valve which may have been made by Stanley? in Israel. The one in use has now failed and needs replacement. What is the proper name for such a valve, who makes them and is there a chromed metal version available?

      • #288189
        Avatar photofourth year

          If you have described it correctly, you need the shower head diverter valve. Alsons, among others, makes a chrome valve.

        • #288190
          Avatar photoJoe Tauritz

            Do you know an Aslon part number and/or part description. Looking carefully at the stop valve needing replacement (it is straight inline with probably 1/2″ in and out. You screw off the shower head and screw the valve in between. When you want to use the flexible hose shower head you set the diverter at the bath spigot to supply water to it. Furthermore, you set the shower head diverter so that any water that wants to reach the fixed shower due to back pressure is blocked ensuring that all the water comes out of the hose.) I can read the name “Incontrol” and a marking B-125.

          • #288191
            Avatar photoGuest

              Part # 4922 is a lever operated style, # 4923 is the one with a push button.

          Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

          Pin It on Pinterest

          Share This