Mixing Radiator & Baseboard Hot Water Units

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Mixing Radiator & Baseboard Hot Water Units

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am remodeling my bathroom. I would like to replace my hot water radiator unit with a baseboard heating. Can you mix these two type of units on the same system. I have a Vaillant boiler that is about 12-15 years old.

Question 2:
        Do they make a hot water tank replacment unit that would work with this boiler?

Participant

Bad idea to mix coppper and cast Iron radiation as these materials give off heat at different rates.

Question 2 Yes you can get a “hot water maker” as it is treated as a seperate zone and wired andpiped accordingly

Participant

Thank you very much for the information about the 2 sytles of heat and the hot water tank replacment.

Question 3:
            Does the boiler generated water supply ample of hot water on demand to support 2 older teens, 2 adults, plus diswasher and other household chores.
            Question 4:
            Is there a brand name that you would suggest?
            Question 5:
            Is there a web site that you can point me at so that I can do some research on this item?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This