Old “Case” sink fixtures

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Old “Case” sink fixtures

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • #273609
      Avatar photoAnonymous

        I am trying to find sink fixtures for two 50 year old bathroom sinks that have “Case” stamped on the bottom of them. I can’t find any markings on the faucets. One set is a 4″ center and the other is an 8″ center. The bad thing is that the section of the sink where the spigot and faucets attach is tilted up at about a 15¼ angle. The base of the spigot is also tilted at this same angle. All I find at plumbing supply places are fixtures that mount onto a flat sink. Do any oldtimers remember this type sink and what I can use to replace the fixtures with???

      • #288138
        Avatar photoScott Bryan

          Joe, you are reall locked into either keeping the old faucet sets or changing the sinks. There are faucet sets made today that fit on the 45deg angle but they will not cover the spout hole that is oblong in the case fixture. There are still parts available for the case faucets (stems,seats & handles) maybe that is the the best way to save the old sinks.If you need to see the stems for the case faucet go to our web site and take a look at the picture of the case faucet stems

          Good luck
          Scott http://www.plumbingpartsdepot.com

      Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

      Pin It on Pinterest

      Share This