Residential Plumbing Pipes

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Residential Plumbing Pipes

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Has there been a recent lawsuit referencing poor quality plumbing pipes being installed in residential housing? There is a possibility that my home (10 years old) may have less than standard plumbing.Any suggestions??

Participant

The only one is for the gray plastic pipes inside the residence and blue plastic from the meter to the house. If you have these materials and have had leaks in the system, then you may be eligible.: Has there been a recent lawsuit referencing poor quality plumbing pipes being installed in residential housing? There is a possibility that my home (10 years old) may have less than standard plumbing.Any suggestions??

Participant

The only one is for the gray plastic pipes inside the residence and blue plastic from the meter to the house. If you have these materials and have had leaks in the system, then you may be eligible.: Has there been a recent lawsuit referencing poor quality plumbing pipes being installed in residential housing? There is a possibility that my home (10 years old) may have less than standard plumbing.Any suggestions??

Participant

What problem do you have that you consider sub standard plumbing?

Participant

:more information regarding poly pipes and class action can be mailed to you. e-mail with adress and phone : The only one is for the gray plastic pipes inside the residence and blue plastic from the meter to the house. If you have these materials and have had leaks in the system, then you may be eligible.: : Has there been a recent lawsuit referencing poor quality plumbing pipes being installed in residential housing? There is a possibility that my home (10 years old) may have less than standard plumbing.Any suggestions??

Participant

e-mail to [email protected] : :more information regarding poly pipes and class action can be mailed to you. e-mail with adress and phone : : The only one is for the gray plastic pipes inside the residence and blue plastic from the meter to the house. If you have these materials and have had leaks in the system, then you may be eligible.: : : Has there been a recent lawsuit referencing poor quality plumbing pipes being installed in residential housing? There is a possibility that my home (10 years old) may have less than standard plumbing.Any suggestions??

Participant

: :more information regarding poly pipes and class action can be mailed to you. e-mail with adress and phone : : The only one is for the gray plastic pipes inside the residence and blue plastic from the meter to the house. If you have these materials and have had leaks in the system, then you may be eligible.: : : Has there been a recent lawsuit referencing poor quality plumbing pipes being installed in residential housing? There is a possibility that my home (10 years old) may have less than standard plumbing.Any suggestions??

Participant

: : The only one is for the gray plastic pipes inside the residence and blue plastic from the meter to the house. If you have these materials and have had leaks in the system, then you may be eligible.: : Has there been a recent lawsuit referencing poor quality plumbing pipes being installed in residential housing? There is a possibility that my home (10 years old) may have less than standard plumbing.Any suggestions??

Participant

Does anyone have the 1-800-# for the poly pipes co.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This