changing a shower washer on a price phister

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives changing a shower washer on a price phister

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 26 years ago by Avatar photolawrence McKendell.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

How do I change the shower valve washer without having to chip away the tile around the valve. I am able to remove the cold and hot knobs, and remove the lock nut. However I cant remove the stem. What do I need to do? Do I have to chip away the surrounding tile to get at the stem? Help. This job should be easy to do. Shouldnt it?

Participant

: How do I change the shower valve washer without having to chip away the tile around the valve. I am able to remove the cold and hot knobs, and remove the lock nut. However I cant remove the stem. What do I need to do? Do I have to chip away the surrounding tile to get at the stem? : Help. This job should be easy to do. Shouldnt it? YES, YOU WILL HAVE TO CHIP THAT TILE SO YOU CAN GET BACK TO THE STEM NUT THE NUT YOU ARE REMOVEING IS THE BONNET NUT THEIR IS A NUT ON THE STOM BODY. GOOD LUCK

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This