clogged garbage disposal

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives clogged garbage disposal

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

The water spins around and around, but doesnt drain. I have put liquid drano (probably a no-no). My sister put flour tortilla shells down it, and now it wont do anything but spin the water around. I have removed as much of the water as possible and used a plunger to try and move, but nothing… help!!!

Participant

: The water spins around and around, but doesnt drain. I have put liquid drano (probably a no-no). My sister put flour tortilla shells down it, and now it wont do anything but spin the water around. I have removed as much of the water as possible and used a plunger to try and move, but nothing… help!!! Nancy, does your kit. sink drain alright? if so your probally plugged in the horz. pipe between the disposal and diverter tee, youll have to remove the pipe to unplug it.if they are slip joint fittings its a piece of cake….

Participant

Merlin – I just had the same problem yesterday. But, my sink doesnt drain. The water sits for 5 minutes or so and drains slowly. Ive tried using the wrench w/the disposal to turn it and unclog the jam but it hasnt worked. I do live in an apartment, so maybe I should just call the maintenance man???? : : The water spins around and around, but doesnt drain. I have put liquid drano (probably a no-no). My sister put flour tortilla shells down it, and now it wont do anything but spin the water around. I have removed as much of the water as possible and used a plunger to try and move, but nothing… help!!! : Nancy, does your kit. sink drain alright? if so your probally plugged in the horz. pipe between the disposal and diverter tee, youll have to remove the pipe to unplug it.if they are slip joint fittings its a piece of cake….

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This