Toilet water level

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Toilet water level

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

When the bowl refills, the level is much lower than normal. How do I fix this?

Participant

: When the bowl refills, the level is much lower than normal. How do I fix this?

Participant

: : When the bowl refills, the level is much lower than normal. How do I fix this? Jean, Sounds like the float needs adjustment, thats the round plastic ball attached to a rod. At the end of the rod theres a screw that allows you to adjust the height. Adjust it to about an inch below the top of the tube or at line marked on side of tank. If theres no adjustment screw, carefully bend the rod up. Good luck.

Participant

If you are referring to the bowl water level, that is controlled by the small refill tube from the valve to the overflow pipe. If is is obstructed or not flowing the proper amount of water, the bowl will not refill properly. Sometimes, because of high water pressure, the tank will refill too quickly to allow the bowl to refill to the proper level, and shutting the wall stop a little may correct it.: When the bowl refills, the level is much lower than normal. How do I fix this?

Participant

: When the bowl refills, the level is much lower than normal. How do I fix this?

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This