Smelly pipes/drain

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Smelly pipes/drain

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have a bad odor coming from either my drain or the faucet itself (in bathroom). Smells like rotten eggs! I think its coming from the faucet because it starts smelling as soon as I turn the water on. Any suggestions?

Participant

Karen,Do you have this phenomimum, fenominun, ahhhh, problem at all outlets. If you do it is a water problem. Or you will probably find it is coming from the drain. Soap buildup etc in the drain is being activated as the water hits it. Clean the drainpipe and I am sure you will solve the problem. (If you cant fix it hold your nose.) Good luck Mossy: I have a bad odor coming from either my drain or the faucet itself (in bathroom). Smells like rotten eggs! I think its coming from the faucet because it starts smelling as soon as I turn the water on. Any suggestions?

Participant

Karen, I have the same problem and I did clean the drain…it didnt work. Do you still have the problem or did you fix it…Brian Mitchell: Karen,: Do you have this phenomimum, fenominun, ahhhh, problem at all outlets. If you do it is a water problem. Or you will probably find it is coming from the drain. Soap buildup etc in the drain is being activated as the water hits it. Clean the drainpipe and I am sure you will solve the problem. (If you cant fix it hold your nose.) : Good luck : Mossy: : I have a bad odor coming from either my drain or the faucet itself (in bathroom). Smells like rotten eggs! I think its coming from the faucet because it starts smelling as soon as I turn the water on. Any suggestions?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This