baseboard

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am in the process of installing 20ft of Slantfin type 30 baseboard in a spare room. The room is zoned from the rest of the system. Does it matter if I run the return loop above the coils or below the coils? disregard the aesthetics of the pipe showing, will running the return below the coils have any effect on performance. Thanks for any help.

Participant

In a pumped system the routing is immaterial, as long as there is a means to purge trapped air from any high points.: I am in the process of installing 20ft of Slantfin type 30 baseboard in a spare room. The room is zoned from the rest of the system. Does it matter if I run the return loop above the coils or below the coils? disregard the aesthetics of the pipe showing, will running the return below the coils have any effect on performance. Thanks for any help.

Participant

please help! need to install baseboard in my whole house. what is the best system? loop or two pipe? if two pipe is how is that done? need your help family is freezing and all my money is going up in electric heaters

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This