septic system

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives septic system

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

looking to develope 75 acres and i need a private sewer system instead of the old septic tanks. any direction would be appreciated, thanks cp

Participant

: looking to develope 75 acres and i need a private sewer system instead of the old septic tanks. any direction would be appreciated, thanks cpI would first suggest that you contact your local municipality, local department of environmental protection to determine the allowable systems and general design criteria for your state.I work primarily in Pa and specialize in land-based wastewater disposal on projects typically over 2000 gallons to over 50,000 gpd.Take Care and good luck

Participant

: Suggest you use concrete 1200 gal tanks with new infiltrators for the leach system. This will give your more cubic feet of water effluents to the soil.Infiltrators do not need rock. Just back fill excavated earth. However, if you want a better system, put rock over the infiltrator, that will increase your atmosphereic lift.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This