Cisterns and Septic

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Cisterns and Septic

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I am looking to find a estimate on putting in a cistern and septic system on some land I plan to build on. Is there anyone who can give me a ballpark figure on this. Thanks!

: I am looking to find a estimate on putting in a cistern and septic system on some land I plan to build on. Is there anyone who can give me a ballpark figure on this. Thanks!ROBIN FIRST OF ALL IS THIS SYSTEM IN THE WOODS ON LAND OF 10 ACRES OR MORE wILL A PERMIT BE SECURED FROM LOCAL BUILDING DEPT? sTANDARD TANK SYSTEMS ARE THE CHEAPEST BUT ARE HARDER TO GET BY LOCAL BUILDING DEPARTMENTS i AM IN THE WOODS AND GIOT BY WITH A 1000 GAL TANK AND 5000 SQ FT LEACH FIELD NORTHERN PA FOR ABOUT 7000 IF I HAD TO DO AA TURKRY MOUND UP TO 15000 MY CISTERN DID NOT WORK BECAUSE OF BACTERIA SO I DRILLED A WELL IF YOU CAN TREAT WATER CISTERN WILL WORK WE USED ONE FOR 15 YRS UNTIL WE TESTED WATER IF YOU CAN GET A LOCAL EXCAVATOR TO DO DIGGING HERE ARE SOME BALL PARK FIGURES 1 1000 GALLON CONCRETE TANK 500 1 DISTRIBUTION BOX CONCRETE 150 250 FT 4 PREFORATED PLASTIC PIPE 150 30 TONS SEPTIC STONE 400 EXCAVATOR FOR A DAY WITH TRANSIT PERK TEST AND PERMIT ?

We are also putting a cistern & septic system on our land we have found that it will be around $14,000 canadian for both. Thats with a 3000 gallon tank and installed.

: : I am looking to find a estimate on putting in a cistern and septic system on some land I plan to build on. Is there anyone who can give me a ballpark figure on this. Thanks!: ROBIN FIRST OF ALL IS THIS SYSTEM IN THE WOODS ON LAND OF 10 ACRES OR MORE : wILL A PERMIT BE SECURED FROM LOCAL BUILDING DEPT? : sTANDARD TANK SYSTEMS ARE THE CHEAPEST BUT ARE HARDER TO GET BY LOCAL BUILDING DEPARTMENTS i AM IN THE WOODS AND GIOT BY WITH A 1000 GAL TANK AND : 5000 SQ FT LEACH FIELD NORTHERN PA FOR ABOUT 7000 : IF I HAD TO DO AA TURKRY MOUND UP TO 15000 : MY CISTERN DID NOT WORK BECAUSE OF BACTERIA SO I DRILLED A WELL IF YOU CAN TREAT WATER CISTERN WILL WORK WE USED ONE FOR 15 YRS UNTIL WE TESTED WATER : IF YOU CAN GET A LOCAL EXCAVATOR TO DO DIGGING HERE ARE SOME BALL PARK FIGURES : 1 1000 GALLON CONCRETE TANK 500 : 1 DISTRIBUTION BOX CONCRETE 150 : 250 FT 4 PREFORATED PLASTIC PIPE 150 : 30 TONS SEPTIC STONE 400 : EXCAVATOR FOR A DAY WITH TRANSIT : PERK TEST AND PERMIT ?I am looking for inforamtion on purchasing any and all equiptment necessary for the installation of a cistern at my country home in Vermont. Anyone with infroamtin, pleaes let me know. thanks for all of the help.

: I am looking to find a estimate on putting in a cistern and septic system on some land I plan to build on. Is there anyone who can give me a ballpark figure on this. Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This