low pressure in complex

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives low pressure in complex

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dusty 13:15:29 Hello,I am trying to help some folks who live on a third floor condominium complex. They are experiencing very low or no water pressure. There is water at ground level. The psi at grd level is 16-20. I am wondering if a in-line pump installed within the 3rd floor unit, once primed, would pull the water. I also am wondering what kind of pressure they could expect on that floor. If you can give me some insight here, I would appreciate it.

Participant

Dusty:–Installing a small centrifugal pump on the first floor would perhaps be a better solution to the problem. You could expect an increase in pressure in direct proportion to the pumping curve data of the pump that you install and the volume that is required at any given time. Your post didnt state the number of residents on the third floor, this info would be a factor in selecting the proper sized pump. Lots of luck with your project…Bud

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This