first-floor laundry

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives first-floor laundry

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I am installing a front-loading washer (Frigidaire) with a stacked dryer in a first floor bathroom. Is it advisable to place it on a tray in case of leaks, or is this an unnecessary precaution? (The basement underneath is unfinished). If so, what type of trays are available and for what price?

Participant

: I am installing a front-loading washer (Frigidaire) with a stacked dryer in a first floor bathroom. Is it advisable to place it on a tray in case of leaks, or is this an unnecessary precaution? (The basement underneath is unfinished). If so, what type of trays are available and for what price?Bob: you would be better off to install a floor drain in front of the washer if feasible..

Participant

: I am installing a front-loading washer (Frigidaire) with a stacked dryer in a first floor bathroom. Is it advisable to place it on a tray in case of leaks, or is this an unnecessary precaution? (The basement underneath is unfinished). If so, what type of trays are available and for what price?Yes a tray is a good idea on the second floor,but you will need to drain it. It isnt any good with out a drain . Good luck

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This