washing machine wont wring completely

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives washing machine wont wring completely

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My washing machine wont dry up the load like it use too. The clothes are half wet dripping after its done. Whats wrong? can I fix it myself. Thanks for any suggestion.

Participant

: My washing machine wont dry up the load like it use too. The clothes are half wet dripping after its done. Whats wrong? can I fix it myself. Thanks for any suggestion.The pump may be going out on your washer or it could be pluged up . You can do it yourself but it is a pain in the ass to do. But if you must locate pump on washer and remove it . Good luck

Participant

WEE:—There are many different makes of washing machines and one answer wont solve problems for all. It could be something as simple as tightening a belt (especially on the old style Whirlpool and Kenmore models)in order to spin out the water more thoroughly, or as the other poster suggested it may require a pump..Lots of luck….Bud

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This