Shower Stall Door Hardware

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Shower Stall Door Hardware

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #280923

      Hi, my shower stall (which is in a rented apartment) came off. The mechanism which held it in place seems to have corroded somewhat (it is plastic). I know the brand name is Mustee, but I want to know if I can get the replacement parts from a hardware/specialty bath store or straight from the company? (Do they even do that?) I am looking for a company site or phone number since I had no luck at my local Home Depot. Please help.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This