Polybutylene Pipes

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Polybutylene Pipes

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I am being told by my home buyers inspector that I have polybutylene pipes through our house. I believe this right but how do I exactly and positively confirm that my house has PB that is a known problem? Our house is 7 years old and we have had no leaks. If I confirm I have bad PB, what is the easiest and most economical way to appease my buyer. The buyer has requested they be replaced?

If you have gray pipes strung through the attic, you have them. Call 1-800-356-3496, and tell them you are having problems with it. They will want to know that YOU HAVE HAD LEAKS, before they replace it.: I am being told by my home buyers inspector that I have polybutylene pipes through our house. I believe this right but how do I exactly and positively confirm that my house has PB that is a known problem? Our house is 7 years old and we have had no leaks. If I confirm I have bad PB, what is the easiest and most economical way to appease my buyer. The buyer has requested they be replaced?

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This