Residential Pressure-assist toilets

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Residential Pressure-assist toilets

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I was considering installing a toilet that uses the Sloan Flushmate pressure assist flushing mechanism in my house. I was concerned about the reliability of the mechanism. (I frequently see Sloan valves in commercial toilets failing to shut off.) Are the residential pressure assist toilets prone to failure and expensive to repair? I currently have a 7 gallon flush toilet, so having a clean flush is not a problem with my current toilet. I just want to save water.

Participant

They are not the most reliable units and repairs are expensive.: I was considering installing a toilet that uses the Sloan Flushmate pressure assist flushing mechanism in my house. I was concerned about the reliability of the mechanism. (I frequently see Sloan valves in commercial toilets failing to shut off.) Are the residential pressure assist toilets prone to failure and expensive to repair? I currently have a 7 gallon flush toilet, so having a clean flush is not a problem with my current toilet. I just want to save water.

Participant

Speaking as a representative of Sloan Flushmate, we offer a five warranty on this product, and have been in business for over 15 years. We stand behind our product and our reputation by offering our toll free phone number right on the product. We do this to prove our commitment to our customers. For more information on this system you can visit our website at http://www.flushmate.com: They are not the most reliable units and repairs are expensive.: : I was considering installing a toilet that uses the Sloan Flushmate pressure assist flushing mechanism in my house. I was concerned about the reliability of the mechanism. (I frequently see Sloan valves in commercial toilets failing to shut off.) Are the residential pressure assist toilets prone to failure and expensive to repair? I currently have a 7 gallon flush toilet, so having a clean flush is not a problem with my current toilet. I just want to save water.

Participant

: They are not the most reliable units and repairs are expensive.I also have the same question: I was considering installing a toilet that uses the Sloan Flushmate pressure assist flushing mechanism in my house. I was concerned about the reliability of the mechanism. (I frequently see Sloan valves in commercial toilets failing to shut off.) Are the residential pressure assist toilets prone to failure and expensive to repair? I currently have a 7 gallon flush toilet, so having a clean flush is not a problem with my current toilet. I just want to save water.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This