Hospital

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

What is the different between industrial plumbing system and hospital plumbing system…. Can you help me with Hydrotherapy ? Especially its designed rate and pressure. Thanks

Participant

A hospital system is designed with an extremely critical eye towards bacflow prevention. Also the patient gas lines have to be carefully installed to avoid contamination. The usual hydrotherapy units are self-contained with predetermined flows.: What is the different between industrial plumbing system : and hospital plumbing system…. : Can you help me with Hydrotherapy ? : Especially its designed rate and pressure. : Thanks

Participant

: A hospital system is designed with an extremely critical eye towards bacflow prevention. Also the patient gas lines have to be carefully installed to avoid contamination. The usual hydrotherapy units are self-contained with predetermined flows.: : What is the different between industrial plumbing system : : and hospital plumbing system…. : : Can you help me with Hydrotherapy ? : : Especially its designed rate and pressure. : : Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This