claw foot tub

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives claw foot tub

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

I am looking for a reproduction or an origional restored or not at a reasonable price.

Participant

: I am looking for a reproduction or an origional restored or not at a reasonable price.Pam,I bought a 60 claw foot tub from Affordable Antique Bath & More a couple of months ago. The cost, after factoring in the drain and shower, faucet, etc. was close to $2,500. I got brass accessories so you might be able to get it a little cheaper. Count on a few bucks to install it too. I did it myself, but if you have a standard tub now it requires plumbing supply and drain changes.There are other places on the internet that offer claw foot tubs also, but this is the best price/quality balance that I saw. Good Luck.

Participant

: I am looking for a reproduction or an origional restored or not at a reasonable price.The internet address for Affordable Antique Bath and More is http://www.bathandmore.com.

Participant

: : I am looking for a reproduction or an origional restored or not at a reasonable price.: Pam,Hi,My name is Mario Halkyer I specialize in salvaging old barns,houses/log houses ect.we carrie a variety of tubs,sinks and fixtures,along with many other items,although iI might not be close to you I might be able to assist you with you problem.you can contact my Buiss.@540-465-4926 or visit my web page Thanks The Recycler

Participant

: : : I am looking for a reproduction or an origional restored or not at a reasonable price.: : Pam,: Hi,My name is Mario Halkyer I specialize in salvaging old barns,houses/log houses ect.we carrie a variety of tubs,sinks and fixtures,along with many other items,although iI might not be close to you I might be able to assist you with you problem.you can contact my Buiss.@540-465-4926 : or visit my web page : Thanks The RecyclerI have a couple of claw foots, 50 miles north of New York CityRod Hodgson ([email protected])

Participant

I am looking for a claw footed tub..I am in the northern NJ area. If any one out there has one please email me…

Participant

I have 4 1913 Cast Iron Bathtubs for sale. (Complete with valves.) If interested please drop me an e-mail.

Participant

: I have 4 1913 Cast Iron Bathtubs for sale. (Complete with valves.) If interested please drop me an e-mail.JMR, I am looking for a claw foot tub maximum 56 please reply if you have anything that might suit my space. Thanks Rebecca

Participant

I am looking for the fixtures for my bathtub. any ideas where I can find them at reasonable prices? lupe : : I have 4 1913 Cast Iron Bathtubs for sale. (Complete with valves.) If interested please drop me an e-mail.: JMR, I am looking for a claw foot tub maximum 56 : please reply if you have anything that might suit my space. Thanks Rebecca

Participant

: I am looking for the fixtures for my bathtub. any ideas where I can find them at reasonable prices? : lupe : : : I have 4 1913 Cast Iron Bathtubs for sale. (Complete with valves.) If interested please drop me an e-mail.: : JMR, I am looking for a claw foot tub maximum 56 : : please reply if you have anything that might suit my space. Thanks Rebecca I am looking for a claw foot tub for my new house. Lupe,where are you located and what are you asking for one?

Participant

I am interested in information about one of your claw foot tubs. What condition are they in? How much are you asking? Also, where are they? Would you be willing to ship one? Thanks

Participant

: : I am looking for the fixtures for my bathtub. any ideas where I can find them at reasonable prices? : : lupe : : : : I have 4 1913 Cast Iron Bathtubs for sale. (Complete with valves.) If interested please drop me an e-mail.: : : JMR, I am looking for a claw foot tub maximum 56 : : : please reply if you have anything that might suit my space. Thanks Rebecca : I am looking for a claw foot tub for my new : house. Lupe,where are you located and what are you asking for one?I am looking for a reasonable claw foot tub. If you have one please get in touch with me. thank you, Jennie

Participant

: : I am looking for the fixtures for my bathtub. any ideas where I can find them at reasonable prices? : : lupe : : : : I have 4 1913 Cast Iron Bathtubs for sale. (Complete with valves.) If interested please drop me an e-mail.: : : JMR, I am looking for a claw foot tub maximum 56 : : : please reply if you have anything that might suit my space. Thanks Rebecca : I am looking for a claw foot tub for my new : house. Lupe,where are you located and what are you asking for one?I have a tub I am intersted in seling for a reasonable price. Does anyone know where I can get a set of new claw feet for another tub?

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This