Toilet

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

My toilet tank has started to overflow. After flushing it begins to fill up, that is the tank. The bowl fills to a certain point but doesnt overflow. The tank fills up and continue way passed the the water level mark and will not stop unless I turn it off. Is there something wrong with the balloon. Or is this a water pressure problem. Please help. I dont have a superintendant and but I do have an exteremly absentee landlord.

The problem is with the fill valve. Whether it is the float (balloon), or the valve itself, the best repair is to replace the entire unit with one of the floatless types, Fluidmaster being my choice.: My toilet tank has started to overflow. After flushing it begins to fill up, that is the tank. The bowl fills to a certain point but doesnt overflow. : The tank fills up and continue way passed the the water level mark and will not stop unless I turn it off. Is there something wrong with the balloon. : Or is this a water pressure problem. Please help. I dont have a superintendant and but I do have an exteremly absentee landlord.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This