toilet diagram

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives toilet diagram

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Can you post a diagram explaining the parts of a toilet so I can understand better just how to fix my toilet? When I flush it, no water comes into the bowl and the tank is empty. Id really appreciate a diagram explaining the cause of this.. Thank you, T. Corrigan

Participant

: Can you post a diagram explaining the parts of a toilet so I can understand better just how to fix my toilet? When I flush it, no water comes into the bowl and the tank is empty. Id really appreciate a diagram explaining the cause of this.. : Thank you, : T. Corrigan

Participant

If there is no water in the tank, then the fill valve is defective. WIthout water in the tank the toilet cannot flush. Replace the fill valve and the flapper on the tank outlet and be sure the wall stop valve is not turned off. : Can you post a diagram explaining the parts of a toilet so I can understand better just how to fix my toilet? When I flush it, no water comes into the bowl and the tank is empty. Id really appreciate a diagram explaining the cause of this.. : Thank you, : T. Corrigan

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This