Water Heater

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Water Heater

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

I have a Mor-Flo Industries, Inc. single element water heater that no longer heats our water and is causing(suspecting) high electric bills. Request troubleshooting ideas and repair manual, procedure and or advice.

Participant

If it is not heating, it would lower the electric bill. But if you have a leak in the hot water system, (the most likely pro9blem), then the heater would run continuously, but would not be able to heat water as fst as it was being drained by the leak. Turn the water supply to the heater off for about 2 hurs and then turn it back on again. If the water is hot, then you have a leak. If not then the heater has to be serviced.: I have a Mor-Flo Industries, Inc. single element water heater that no longer heats our water and is causing(suspecting) high electric bills. Request troubleshooting ideas and repair manual, procedure and : or advice.

Participant

: I have a Mor-Flo Industries, Inc. single element water heater that no longer heats our water and is causing(suspecting) high electric bills. Request troubleshooting ideas and repair manual, procedure and : or advice.someone give me the website for the mor-flo company please?

Participant

I woukd like to inquire about replacing my water heater. It needs to be replaced and I would be grateful if you could give me any information on where I could find a replacement heater asap.

Participant

: I need info on my septic tank

Participant

I HAVE A LEAKING SOLAR & ELECTRIC WATER HEATER, IS THE REGULAR ELECTRIC WATER HEATER THE SAME?

Participant

Whats become of MOR-FLO Industries? Address? Telephone NUmber?Thanks,Dr. C.J. Bolling

Participant

: Whats become of MOR-FLO Industries? Address? Telephone Number?: Thanks,: Dr. C.J. BollingMy mother has A Water heater from Mor-Flo industries that has lasted 18 years and before anything else happens she would like to replace it with another.Thank you,Bruce A. Reinartsen Sr.

Participant

: : Whats become of MOR-FLO Industries? Address? Telephone Number?: : Thanks, Johnson City, TN 800-456-9805: : Dr. C.J. Bolling: : My mother has A Water heater from Mor-Flo industries that has lasted 18 years and before anything else happens she would like to replace it with another.: Thank you,: Bruce A. Reinartsen Sr.

Participant

: Whats become of MOR-FLO Industries? Address? Telephone NUmber?: Thanks,: Dr. C.J. Bolling

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This