Kohler Faucets

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Kohler Faucets

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

In the process of building a new home. Have selected Kohler fauctes. Suppler has said they have had so much trouble with Kohler reliability that they will not offer their ususal 1 yr. guarentee. Is this an accurate accessment of Kohler and should I select so other brand? I am fond of the Kohler design.

Participant

: In the process of building a new home. Have selected Kohler fauctes. Suppler has said they have had so much trouble with Kohler reliability that they will not offer their ususal 1 yr. guarentee. Is this an accurate accessment of Kohler and should I select so other brand? I am fond of the Kohler design.I, for one, would agree with your supplier. Id personally install Moen or Price Pfister faucets in my home.

Participant

In the first place, the warranty is from Kohler, in the second, the contractor, if he is supplying the faucets, does not have an option to give a shorter guarantee. If you are buying the faucets directly, then you should be concerned with the faucets performance, because the plumber is going to charge for any service work required on them, whether it is guaranteed or not.: In the process of building a new home. Have selected Kohler fauctes. Suppler has said they have had so much trouble with Kohler reliability that they will not offer their ususal 1 yr. guarentee. Is this an accurate accessment of Kohler and should I select so other brand? I am fond of the Kohler design.

Participant

I initially contacted your company via the web regarding a problem that I was having with a Kohler Tiolet. I received a very nice and helpful call from one of your staff members. He then sent me (at no charge) a couple of small parts that I needed in order to stop my tiolet from leaking. I want to thank you very much for the great service.Thank you,Jon & Julie Simkovitz

Participant

: In the process of building a new home. Have selected Kohler fauctes. Suppler has said they have had so much trouble with Kohler reliability that they will not offer their ususal 1 yr. guarentee. Is this an accurate accessment of Kohler and should I select so other brand? I am fond of the Kohler design.

Participant

: :We have Kohler faucets and have nothing but troubles and a run around from Kohler.In the process of building a new home. Have selected Kohler fauctes. Suppler has said they have had so much trouble with Kohler reliability that they will not offer their ususal 1 yr. guarentee. Is this an accurate accessment of Kohler and should I select so other brand? I am fond of the Kohler design.: I, for one, would agree with your supplier. Id personally install Moen or Price Pfister faucets in my home.

Participant

:As a installer and sales of Kohler Moen and all the others I have to tell you if you think you are going to have problems with Kohler you should try some of the other garbage out there. Kohler makes a fine product,as well as Delta and moen.Price Pfister is a Black & Decker Co and thier product is second best to the others.Please choose wisley and believe me Kohlers finishes and brass content anre surerior to most.!!! In the process of building a new home. Have selected Kohler fauctes. Suppler has said they have had so much trouble with Kohler reliability that they will not offer their ususal 1 yr. guarentee. Is this an accurate accessment of Kohler and should I select so other brand? I am fond of the Kohler design.

Participant

Uh oh…I wish I had read these posts first! I bought a beautiful Kohler faucet for my kitchen sink, with brass about 5 months ago. Well, the brass is almost totally worn off and the Hot and Cold are no longer visable. I guess I will have to go after Home Depot and hold them responsible if Kohler wont honor any guarantees……

Participant

: In the process of building a new home. Have selected Kohler fauctes. Suppler has said they have had so much trouble with Kohler reliability that they will not offer their ususal 1 yr. guarentee. Is this an accurate accessment of Kohler and should I select so other brand? I am fond of the Kohler design.

Participant

Do you have a shampoo faucet? If so, where can I get one?

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This