Air Cleaner COnnection

Home Forums Archives Old Bulletin Board Archives Air Cleaner COnnection

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Where does the air cleaner connect to the forced air heater? Does it stay on all the time? I would think it would only come on when the fan is blowing.

Participant

If you are referring to an electronic air cleaner it goes in the return duct just before it goes into the furnace. If it is a new Honeywell air cleaner it just plugs in. There is an internal airflow sensor that turns it on when the fan comes on. Any other brand Im not sure but it needs to come on only when the fan is running.

Participant

: Im trying to find (2) 12 x 15 metal mesh pre-filters for a Honeywell furnace unit. Any ideas?Thanks roy

Participant

I cant make up my mind, but what is better an electronic or electrostatic filter for my furnace. I use a 16×25 airfiter and I want to replace it without modification to my furnace. Im concerned about the airflow that can pass thru a electrostatic filter. It seems so dense already, does it not block the airflow

Participant

Honeywell pre-filters sell for $19.00 at http://ElectronicAirCleaners.com

Participant

I own a Honeywell F50F Electronic Air Cleaner and I am interested in the Y2K compliance of this device. Please respond.

Participant

We have an Electroair air cleaner that is out of comission,I have had rectifier changed a couple of times,now I am unable to find any with parts,can you help?? Thanks Mel it stay on all the time? I would think it would only come on when the fan is blowing.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • The forum ‘Old Bulletin Board Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This