Master Plumbers’ Tools

Home Forums Public Forums General Plumbing Master Plumbers’ Tools

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I am looking for a list of tools that a Master Plumber would have? Can you help me find it? Thanks and
        I look forward to hearing from you soon.
        sincerely yours,
        Damon Young

Participant

Contact your local master plumbers association, they will have a list of tools every level of the trade should have from 1st year apprentice to the bloke in the office with nothing but the code book and a computer

Participant

Bungie, you said “Code” what about the fire codes (NFPA)National Fire Protection Association plus all the references NFPA 13 ETC plus sizing hazards and high hazards and K factoring with various flow conditions

We have Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) since 1974, We have the National institute of safety and health (NIOSH) we have (ADA) Americans with disability act,

Barrier free designs. GAMA, Plumbing codes Federal, Statend Local

American Society of Sanitary Engineers (ASSE) American society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Various codes. American Society of Testing Materials approval (ASTM)

Under writers Laboratory (UL listings) American Gas association (AGA)
            National Board Of Boiler Inspectors (NBBI)

Tax Codes not to mention my welding license More codes American welding society (AWS) for recertification for medical gases brazing, plumbing license(s) all various codes,

Master Fire suppression piping contractors license (Sprinkler and stand pipe code) , United Association Journeymen’s License Class A .

Stationary engineers license HVAC, Unfired pressure vessel and low pressure boiler inspection as per (ASME section IV)

Yup Bungie codes do make life interesting

Participant

What are you going on about sylvan ??

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This